Destiny Planning

 

Destiny Planning

Destiny Planning is a process that helps people identify those things that are stopping them from achieving their goals and experiencing their dreams. Only about 5% of the population will actually achieve their goal. The other 95% will get within 75% of achieving their goal and stop because they lack certainty that they can achieve their goal or they just lack the ability to see where they are at in the process of attaining their goal. Destiny Planning helps you to think about where you want to be in life, the things you want to accomplish and how to get there. Learning how to achieve your goals by making them juicy and attainable and turning your dreams into reality. Learn what your stop buttons are and what is keeping you from achieving your goals and how to overcome these stop buttons, start planning your destiny. Achieve your goals and experience your dreams today with the Destiny Planning process.

One time cost of $34.99

Duration: Lifetime
Price: 34.97USD